Re: [IP] over simplification

Sara, I'll adopt you (haha).  I agree with what you have said because I don't
think any person with DM is as obsessive as a parent of a child with DM (this
is not an insult to you parents of DMers. I too would be more concerned for
my child's health than my own).  BUT, I have not found a problem with
humalog.  I wake up in the middle of the night if I am really high or really
low.  Before the pump, I did NOT wake up to my highs and lows.  As always,
YMMV, but humalog does the job for me.  ellen