Re: unsubscribe (was Re: [IP] unsubscribe)

At 09:03 PM 06/04/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Please.. too much mail for me to get to.
>Thanks
>Kristen

Hi:

I just processed your request to unsubscribe.

For your information, there are other Insulin Pumpers lists which don't
have the heavy volume that the "main" list does:

Insulin Pumpers Browser - no mail is sent to you individually. You visit
the web site whenever you'd like, and read the mail archives using your
internet browser. You maintain all Insulin Pumper member privileges, such
as chat room admission.

Insulin Pumpers Digest - you receive from 1 - 4 messages daily, rather than
individual messages. Each digest message contains the individual messages
sent to the list, but they are presented in a "summary", single message
format. You maintain all Insulin Pumper member privileges, such as chat
room admission.

If you'd like to reconsider, and change your membership to one of these
other lists, just respond to this message and I'll make the change.

Thanks for your interest in Insulin Pumpers.

Bob Burnett - Insulin Pumpers Mail Lists Administrator on duty

mailto:email @ redacted