[IP] Type 2 non-pump lists?

Does anyone know a good type 2 non-pump list? My cousin was just diagnosed
with type 2 and is having a rough time (would rather have lost his hand, he
writes). I'm not close to this cousin and he lives in a different state. I'm
trying to support him through e-mail. One of his big frustrations is that he
has a "weak" stomache and is afraid of eating. He doesn't see the dietitian
for two and a half weeks. I told him I felt the dieititian would be able to
work with him on his diet but what should he do for the next two weeks or

dxd 7/77
pumping since 12/98