Re: [IP] new pumper questions

   Adding to this thread-  do I need to change my set-  I'm seeing tiny
bubbles in the tubing but not in one spot and still more in the syringe!
I changed in to my Pj's and attached the pump to my waist -was clipped
earlier to my bra- would that make a difference?  I wanted to leave this
in till tomorrow Oh well!  And if I change it ( my 3rd time at this )
will it rise quickly while I'm trying to change?    I know I can do this
I just didn't want to tonight!      It went from 155 to 170 in 45 min.
but now  another 45 min. later its 176- could be pasta for supper even.
Just a new panicy pumper!      Yikes Rosie  {:+)
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]