Re: [IP] dont tell anyone Im diabetic

Dave Windley wrote:

>This isn't that rediculous.  My wife's uncle was using an insulin pump for
>several weeks after major sugery to deliver Morphine.
True. Remember that they are actually "infusion devices" for infusing

I remember a post from a fellow (not sure if it was on this list) who wore
*two* pumps. One delivered insulin, the other delivered what he described
as "growth hormone". He mentioned it occasionally got interesting trying to
remember which drug was in which pump :-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted