Dear group members.

I have a few times (3 within the last 9 Mo.) throwing up in the morning,
before I eat.  I feel fine, than a wave of nausea, I puke and then I feel
fine again.  The rest of the day is normal.

This just happened again this morning.  I checked my sugar before all of
this when I woke up feeling fine and it was at 142.  A little high for me
but not too bad.

I am wondering if this has anything to do with my diabetes.  Perhaps
something is going on during the night?  If anyone has a clue, please let me

Thanks in advance

Drew Johnson