Re: [IP] don't tell anyone I'm diabetic

On 4 Jun 99, at 17:06, Maureen Reagan wrote:
> "funny antenna", it took 3 tries to explain that it wasn't a pager!  (The
> next question was, "why does your pager go into you?"  if they had not been
> serious I would have replied "to get better reception")

I still have had a weirder Question asked about the pump. but first
a few of the more common ones.  1. When did the Dr. Attach it?
2.  whats your Beeper #?  and now for  the weirdest question:

Is that A Foley Catheter that you always have on? (because they
see the tubing)  8)..  that one always makes me laugh.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted