Re: [IP] taking out the infusion set.

Trust me, the nervousness will subside!!  I've been pumping for 40 days now
and i haven't flinched since the first three site changes.  It's funny, I was
so nervous that I practically hyperventillated and the very first time i
developed a headache during the site change process.
how do you remove it?  Well, i just lift the tape up all around the sofset
and then just pull it right out.  It doesn't hurt.  I don't feel a thing.
Pretty easy.  And painless!!!
Good luck!
Pumpin' Peggy