Re: [IP] Honeymoon Phase

In a message dated 6/4/99 2:48:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<   Last nite's reading was 108, the Endo told me
 > not to go to bed under 120.  So I popped 2 glucose tabs and went to bed.
 > This morning's # was 135.  Any thoughts??????

This honeymoon phase is driving us crazy. Josh is set to start pumping on
June 18th and the CDE says he shouldn't go to bed if BG under 100-well he
takes his bg and its anywhere from 70-90 all the time. So today I called his
endo-he's not concerned-so I dont know what to think. BTW his endo has
diabetes (I hate to say is diabetic-that bothers me somehow-like some kind of
stigma or something) and is a pumper.