Re: [IP] Honeymoon Phase

I don't know what your insulin/carb ratio is but for me, this makes absolute
sense and I would have skipped the glucose tabs.  One carb raises my bg 3-4
points. If glucose tabs have 3 a piece, that's 6 carbs, times 3 is 18 blood sugar
points.  Basically the glucose raised your bg 27 points ( plus or minus the
variablility in bg readings and a perhaps small nighttime rise).  Sounds like
your basals work.  If your basals are set correctly and you eat anything in
addition before bed, it will raise your bg.  (It's also a great way to speedily
gain weght if you do it regularly).    If you are concerned about severe lows,
then either lowering the basal more or eating the glucose will do what it did --
keep you high enough to be safe.