Re: [IP] smart ass remark (did ya miss me)

At 10:30 AM 6/4/1999  Kari Larson wrote:
 >--Sorry, I hadn't seen this instruction.

This is real easy to miss, but it is something most of us learn as we use
the Internet over time... selective quoting is considered to be "polite" or
proper "netiquette". Please don't take it personally, it's all part of the
normal process of finding out how all this stuff works.