Re: [IP] RE:_donít_tell_anyone_Iím_diabetic

In a message dated 6/4/99 11:50:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< )  So
 when people gave me that look with the question about "Do you have to take
 shots?"  I always thought it was because they (and most of the country) are
 so freaked out by injections, that THEY could never develop the skills and
 guts necessary to take multiple shots everyday.

I also think people think most diabetes can be taken care of with pills-maybe
their family member has type 2 and thats all they know-just give them the
benefit of doubt.