Re: [IP] RE:_donít_tell_anyone_Iím_diabetic

In a message dated 6/4/99 11:50:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  So
 when people gave me that look with the question about "Do you have to take
 shots?"  I always thought it was because they (and most of the country) are
 so freaked out by injections, that THEY could never develop the skills and
 guts necessary to take multiple shots everyday. >>