[IP] Honeymoon Phase

The reason I asked about the h. phase is I've been taking insulin since
December l998.  We have been increasing the nite time shot almost weekly.  I
was up to 34N/12R.  I was experiencing bad lows the last week or so, and they
only happen around midnite.  I saw the Endo yesterday, and she decreased it
to 24N/6R.  Big drop, I'd say.  Last nite's reading was 108, the Endo told me
not to go to bed under 120.  So I popped 2 glucose tabs and went to bed.
This morning's # was 135.  Any thoughts??????

I can't wait to get the PUMP.....