Re: [IP] don't tell anyone I'm diabetic

I am amazed at the number of people I've met lately who recognized my pump.  3 times
in the last month various people have walked up to me,  pointed at my pump, and said
does that make life easier.  The first time I thought they thought it was beeper, so
I started explaining the pump and they said, I know that's why I asked.