Re: [IP] My first post! Michelle's mom

The biggest thing I had trouble with was getting the infusion set in my skin
correctly.  I became quite discouraged, but since I've mastered that I have had
outstanding success.  There will be other new things to learn Carb counting
etc., but in time they become second nature.

I guess the advice is don't give up and help Michelle visualize life where she
schedules the insulin rather than her insulin scheduling her.