Re: [IP] "Honeymoon Phase"

On 4 Jun 99, at 9:26, email @ redacted wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have asked this question before, but can't find the post that answered
> it....Would you tell me again what "honeymoon phase" is?  I promise to save
> it in a GOOD spot this time!!! :-)
> Thanks,
> Fran

Fran The honeymoon phase is a time where your body is still
producing insulin.  This happens to ALOT of newly Dx'd diabetics.
For me the phase lasted about 2-3 years (so the Dr's said) me
personally think it ended once i was Dx'd then it was into reality
shots and tests ha ha.

hope this helps.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438