	I as well have a computer program that I can input the recipe and figure
out the carbohydrate. If anyone is interested it is call Food Smart. I
highly recommend it. I input a recipe then alter it so the carbs works out
better for Michelle. You can find more information at www.food-smart.com

	This week we are taking time getting familiar with the pump.  Can we press
buttons, program boluses, whatever without the pump hooked up?

	Another question? We already count carbs but from the email I receive from
pumpers I am discovering that they don't worry about using sugar-less
foods. How does the eating change from going from needles to the pump?

	Thanks for the information.

	Wow, two pumpers. How old are your children?
Gaye