Re: [IP] What to do for Mum?

One thing I have learned is that you cannot live someone elses diabetes.
My mom is stubborn also..to the point she gets angry at diabetes but will
not try real hard to help herself.
She ended up with brittle vessels in her heart..had open heart surgery 2
yrs ago..lost her visiion in her one eye..and yet...I can't do anything for
her. She does not want to talk about it.
So...I love her in spite of and am thankful I still have her. But I really
do understand the frustrations. I wish I knew the secret..If you find out
please let me know ok?
PS my mom is 73