[IP] My first post! Michelle's mom

Hello everyone,
	We are one of the new kids on the block. We have received Michelle's
Mini-Med pump and are waiting for our appointment date to be set. (We have
to wait for a referral.) We are busy reading the manual, watching the
video, handling the pump, and getting familiar with the pump. Michelle is
having fun walking around with the unattached pump. Michelle is 10 years
	Can you give me any advise for those first few days, weeks.  Any tips,
	Have a great day!

Gaye (Michelle's age 10, dx' Oct/98)