Re: [IP] DRI Monoclonal Antibody Trials - Today's Miami Herald

In a message dated 6/3/99 12:34:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 There are few places in the nation where such a breakthrough would mean
 more than in South Florida. Diabetes disproportionately targets African
 Americans, Hispanics, Native Americans and Asian Americans. That's why
 South Florida could benefit so much: The region has an estimated 400,000
I have a question here.  Is this primarily for type 2's because I find it
interesting the ethnic groups they mention.  Every type 1 I know (not many
either) but are all white and Caucasian.  What is the proportion of type 1's
in these ethnic groups?