Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

>The lessons I learned.  Bring insulin to the hospital and I'm in charge of
my own
>diabetes and need to use that authority.

Just one thing to remember if anyone is in the hospital and uses their own
insulin and test strips be sure you look at your bill REAL close and make
sure they did not charge you for those strips and insulin.  this happened
to me.  this is mainly because some places charge by what the Dr. orders
and not what you actually get.  so if the orders say BG 4 times a day then
some hospitals charge you for those finger stick no matter whos strips or
meters you use.  and they are expensive.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted