RE: [IP] traveling

Title: RE: [IP] traveling

I would always take a break about every 1 hrs. More for my wife than for me. I would check my bg then. I'm one of those who could ride a thousand miles a day if I was by myself. When I do ride by myself, I only stop when my tank is empty! But right now I wouldn't because I'm still getting my basals set. Being on Prednisone isn't helping my bg's any either. Don't worry, just make frequent pit stops and check bg each time.