Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:42:26 -0700
From: Melvin Abbott <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] travling

Hi, Everyone my husband wants me to take a motorcycle trip with him.  We
would be coming from Kentucky to Branson ,Mo.  My question is do any of
you ride on a motorcycle.  How do you keep everything cool.  Plus take
all your supplies with you .  I don't know if I will go i'm to scared
something will happen.  I  ride with him close to home. Any help would
be appreciated.

Tammy pumping 01-07-99