Re: [IP] Diabetic Woman-Kathleen

Just my perspecitive as a husband.  I am the Diabetic, but my wife had
Gestational D with our 3rd baby.  She controlled her blood sugar with a passion
like I have never seen before.  Our little girl was a few ounces lighter than the
first 2. (7lbs 14oz).  I relize a woman with Gest.D has the help of functioning
Islets, but her doctors were quite emphatic that if the sugar is controlled
during the pregnancy the babies and the mother will be healthy.

My sister is diabetic also, her first baby had trouble, but he is fine now.  She
ignored her BGs.  Her second time she was very careful and that little girl did
great.  Evidence that BG control works.

By the way.  Lisa's comments sound right on to me.

Dave