Re: [IP] Diabetic Woman-Kathleen

I would do what you, your doctor and hubby thinks is ok to do.
I have had diabetes since I was 13. I hve 3 children from 3 pregancies all
grown in thier 20's and I did not have the advantge of the pump or even
blood glucose monitors.
My last one was 9 pounds 15 oz but today is a petite youn woman.
So far none of the 3 have diabetes..should it ever shows up there is the
technology of today. My oldest and her hubby had a baby boy last July and
he is also healthy and since the doctor knew there is a lot of family
members with diabetes he kept a good check on my daughter during her
I am thankful for my wonderful children..
If I were you I would  have a good talk with your doctor.
As a mom I still worry about my "kids" so maybe your mom is just being a