Re: [IP] Diabetic Woman-Kathleen

I am wondering why two of your children have not survived-was it due to being
diabetic or something else. My heart goes out to you...
I have two daughters 5 and almost 2 and would like a third child but peolple
keep saying that I should quit while I am ahead and leave well enough alone.
My mother especially is terrified that me being pregnant again will hurt my
health or the baby's. I am so confused and need to make a decision soon-I
will be turning 32 this October and have had diabetes since I was twelve.
Thanks for listening