Re: [IP] I'm better. Can I still have the pump?

I had an almost identical coarse.  Marked improvement when switched to Humalog
etc.  I was still able to get my insurance to go for it.  I spoke with the
people making the decision at my insurance (Aetna) they were more concerned that
my doctor feels I would discipline myself to do the BGs etc. than that I  was
under "ok" control.  Don't forget hypos are bad for your health too.  I think it
really depends on your Endos recommendation and if he's as smart as he sounds he
should continue to push the pump.

Dave