You can ramable all you want you just put down what alot of us are feeling
but the pump also has given me the freedom to do what I want and no one
should ever be rejected from having one.  Better control equals less hospital
stays and fewer trips to the doctors office and I don't get as sick as I use
to so if your insurance company says no tell them about the money they can be
saving with tightter control GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS