[IP] another D that needs help

I have been talking with another Diabetic that needs someone to talk to.  I
have told her about the List but cannot get this much e-mail but she is
still thinking of joining the list.

she is having problems with her legs and is affraid of amputation she is
seeing her Dr. about it ,but you guys know how it is people don't really
know unless you live it and that is why i want to forward her plea.  she
lives in the UK if anyone can help with similar problems past or present
please e-mail me privately and i'll pass her e-mail and ICQ numbers to you.

thanx again

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted