Re: [IP] question for the group

At 09:41 AM 6/3/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Maybe when we get answers like that we should simply leave and not return,
>this happens often enough they will lose money and eventually have to close.
>There are place I do not go to because I simply do not know how to count
>or have a hard time after eating there.

If i get a response from this company which i e-mailed a response to that
is discouraging i am thinking of getting some people and kind of phone in
complaints to the main office at a certain time to show them that more
people (more than just me) want this info.  that might get the ball rolling
a little.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted