Re: [IP] Diabetic Woman

In a message dated 6/1/99 12:44:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< >women to
 >conceive is this true?
 Hi Donna,
 I'm sorry I missed your previous question about the book. I've been kinda
 crazed with deadlines recently. :-/
 I do not have another book recommendation and I'll be curious to see if
 anyone else does. I've decided that once my daughter gets a bit older
 (she's 20 months now), I'm going to do a book proposal for a book on
 diabetes and pregnancy, probably all three forms that affect pregnant
 women, Types 1 and 2 and gestational DM. I did a search of books in print a
donna I hadn't read it when you asked before that is why I went out and
bought it.  but to me the Joslin Diabetes Manual is so much more helpful.
More realistic.  My children are 7, 4, and 3.  And my other two children had
they survived would be 9 and 3. So I have gone through pregnancies at very
different times and I have heard a lot of negative stuff, but overall it
isn't as bad as they portray it.