Re: [IP] High at Dawn

You need more data to make a good decision.  I know it's tough, but you
should also check your bg at 4:00 a.m. and see if it has started to rise.
You really need to pin down the time your bg goes up.  For Humalog, you
should increase your basal about one hour before your bg's start to rise.
You'll also need to figure out when they naturally go back down, and
decrease your basal an hour prior to this.

Mary Jean