[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] question for the group

> >
> >If the product is sold in interstate commerce (across state lines) 
> >they are required by federal labeling law to supply the information.
> >email @ redacted
> thanx Michael.
> would you happen to know anything about Restaurant info and this
> matter?
No details, but you can actually call and talk to a human at the FTC 
and they should be able to answer your questions.
email @ redacted
Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org