Re: [IP] Question about bg's at bedtime

email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm not sure I'd want to go to bed if my BG was under 80, but.  One of the
 things about the pump is that he's not at the mercy of the NPH or whatever
 "background" insulin he's taking.  He and the Doc can probably work out a
 rate that will give you the results you want.

The thing is no one ever told us about this before. He is on Humulin U and
humulog -20 units total daily. I am going to call his endo tomorrow and ask
about the bedtime lows as he never said anything before about them. Good news
is Josh has had no lows for the last few days which is great.Again, I thank
you all for your answers.