Re: [IP] question for the group

At 02:18 PM 6/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I agree that i do not know alot but i am just wondering if a place of
>business is obligated or should offer nutritional info on the products they
>sell like stores items such as pasta, cereal, etc.  I just went to a food
>place that said:  "it is not feasible to produce a brochure of nutritional
>facts as some of our fast food colleagues have done."
>This strikes me and makes me a little angry.
>I am going to e-mail them again and see what the problem is.
>Brian Carter
>ICQ # 27217438
>Mailto:email @ redacted

I know you are trying to get the nutritional facts to publish, but thought
I would mention that whenever I've asked a waitress at a restaurant to
weigh a particular food item for me, she has been quite willing. At least
we don't have to be left to guessing when they don't have the nutritional
information available.

Sue Ellen Eggett
Email: email @ redacted
Phone: (801)423-1993