Re: [IP] question for the group

At 02:18 PM 6/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I agree that i do not know alot but i am just wondering if a place of
>business is obligated or should offer nutritional info on the products they
>sell like stores items such as pasta, cereal, etc.  I just went to a food
>place that said:  "it is not feasible to produce a brochure of nutritional
>facts as some of our fast food colleagues have done."
>
>This strikes me and makes me a little angry.
>
>I am going to e-mail them again and see what the problem is.
>

>Brian Carter
>ICQ # 27217438
>Mailto:email @ redacted
>http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/falls/3564

I know you are trying to get the nutritional facts to publish, but thought
I would mention that whenever I've asked a waitress at a restaurant to
weigh a particular food item for me, she has been quite willing. At least
we don't have to be left to guessing when they don't have the nutritional
information available.

Sue
--
Sue Ellen Eggett