[IP] Question about bg's at bedtime

Well my son starts pump training on June 15th and will be on the pump the
18th. I have a question. His CDE is concerned about his bedtime bgs-they are
usually anywhere from 70-100 before snack. She says they need to be over 100
before he goes to bed-now when he wakes up in the morning they are anywhere
from 80-110. Why do they need to be over 100 -does that mean he needs to
snack and take his bg again -it seems like the snack would put it up where it
should be anyway. BTW he has never had a night time low-thank God . Thanks so
much for your anwsers and your support. Also we watched the video and now my
son is really getting excited. YEA!!