[IP] question for the group

I agree that i do not know alot but i am just wondering if a place of
business is obligated or should offer nutritional info on the products they
sell like stores items such as pasta, cereal, etc.  I just went to a food
place that said:  "it is not feasible to produce a brochure of nutritional
facts as some of our fast food colleagues have done."

This strikes me and makes me a little angry.

I am going to e-mail them again and see what the problem is.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted