[IP] Fibre

Someone posted a letter earlier regarding subtracting fibre from the amount
of carbs in food.  I eat a high fibre cookie called a "Bowel Buddy" and the
cookie has a total of 15 carbs, 11 of which are fibre.  But I don't subract
the fibre from the carbs and it works out o.k. with my insulin to carb
ratio.  Does it depend what type of fibre?  The fibre in these cookies is
insoluble (bran).

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99