[IP] What A Birthday Present!!!

Forgive me I  just HAD to share this.  For 7 years, with multiple lows,
the lowest A1c we could get with Erica (pre-pump) was 8.0.    Just got a
call today, perfect timing, and her A1c was 7.2!!!  We are ecstatic as
this reflects a very minimal amount of low blood sugars, conservative
control,  and was done shortly after we had our little glitch with site
duration.    Also, it was done 75 days after starting on the pump so
there would be some old pre-pump sugar molecules in there somewhere.

I am feeling a littler berserk now.  I don't know what to do with
myself!!!   Oh Boy!!

Barb....Erica's wildly happy mom  :-)