Re: [IP] BG Data

There is no such thing as too much when it comes to recording information for
you Diabetes.  The more you have to give the endo the better insight he will
have to treat you with.  You will love pumping it makes things much easier and
only a needle every 2-3 days.  It is easier  to handle the highs too.  I also
keep a record of food (especially restaurants) along with what I bolused.  This
helps me to know what I should take for that particular meal.  I had problems
keeping my 2 hour post meals bg in control with MDI but the pump has made a
world of difference.