RE: [IP] BG Data

Donna & Frank

Thanks, I guess you're correct an good Endo probably can take a look at a
log book and determine from that how things are going, so I am worrying
unnecessarily about making graphs etc. etc.

My target range is 80-140 at the moment, (earlier doc's recommendation), and
I think this is too high. I find 140 is only one short step away from
feeling terrible, so in reality I try to stay between 70-120. I can manage
this target around 75% of the time with 6 shots a day of Humalog. I don't
often go low, highs when I have them are crazy, up in 270's to 350's, but I
know why that is: I still cannot estimate carb properly - I'll get there one
day!

I keep records of everything, bg's food, etc. I think too much sometimes
though!

Paul