Re: [IP] I LOVE BUBBLES....sometimes ;-)

You might want to try filling the syringe the night before a change and letting
it set (with the needle on) so the bubbles can settle.  I have noticed when I
flick the syringe all that has done is break up large bubble and distribute them
in the insulin only to cause problems later.  When I connect the tubing I put a
few drops in the Luer connector and then put the syringe on.  Pushing the
insulin through in this manner usually eliminates most of my bubbles.  Also hold
the tubing against a dark background can help find bubbles.  Hope this helps.

Happy Birthday to Erica