Re: [IP] BG Data

I wouldn't worry about it as long as you have kept a log book with the times and
maybe event (meals, hypos, bedtime, etc.).  If not just start doing it now.  I
just hand my endo my log book, he looks at it.  If the Endo is good they will
know.  Its hard to tell by the few number we give them what our bodies are
doing.  If you have bg for after meals that helps but it isn't usually necessary
(at least at most endo's) for beginning pump training.  Just let the endo know
you are taking records and are willing to do whatever it takes. If they can see
you are serious about taking care of you diabetes they are more willing to

Good Luck!