[IP] Silhouettes...

I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and inserting silhouettes into my abdomen
has been very easy for me up until the last couple of changes. I seem to
only have a few spots where it doesn't hurt.  The last one I inserted I
took out after an hour because it was getting red and was really tender.
How close to the old site can you insert a new one?

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99