[IP] canula coming out

Which infusion set are you using?  I also ballroom dance and exercise
heavily and my infusion set came out a number of times when I used the
sof-set.  The tape would get sweaty and the button would move around,
pushing a wing out through the tape hole and out comes the set.  Since I
switched to silhouettes, I've had no problems ever, with the set coming out.
You might try a different infusion set, or the new cross-hatch strong tape
that comes with the sof-sets.

>I have had my pump for 1 month and during that time the cannula has come
>out 4 times causing me to have a bad day.  Has this happened to anyone

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs
email: email @ redacted