Re: [IP] BG Data

Paul,

It has been my experience that the endo will happy with the records you've got.
Before I went to using software as a log, I put my data in columns by meals,
after meals etc.  This at least makes comparison easy.  I'll bet that your
doctor really only cares about the last month or so, if that much.  Going
forward you may want to look into a meter with management software, there are
several, I use the One Touch profile and love it.

Dave