Re: [IP] BG Data

email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could or should prepare my BG
 etc.? Or am I just being paranoid? >>
  WIsh I could help you-but my son was just diagnosed on Feb 9, 1999 and he
starts pump training on June 15th-hopefully pumping by the 18th. Of course it
helped that his endo is a pumper too and I heard he writes some "mean"
letters to the insurance companies if the patient wants the pump.