Re: [IP] Diabetic Woman

There is another book written with the assistance of Lois Jovanovic and
several other 'experts' entitled "Diabetes & Pregnancy:  What to Expect"

Here is the link from the ADA website for more info:

I am in my 11th week of pregnancy and found this book to be helpful, but at
the same time a bit scary (my health wasn't as absolutely perfect as I would
have liked it to have been when I first conceived).  It's helpful
information, and your doctors can help to relieve any additional fears or
concerns.  My HbA1c was 6.3 when I became pregnant and in 11 weeks I've
gotten it down to 5.3 -- it's amazing how your body makes you want to eat
the "correct" things.

Best Regards,
Andry Kennedy
Type 1 - 25 out of 27 years