Re: [IP] Insurance mess and Stanford

email @ redacted writes:

I'm not familiar with your insurance company but we struggled for Diabetes
Education for my daughter last year. We put up a good fight and ended up
winning after taking it to court. They expect for you to back down with a
single "no". We kept plugging and it worked. Do the same with your Dr. and
get things rolling. All he would need to do is write the script and you could
at least get it ordered, then go from there. My daughter was 11 when she
started on the pump but if your Son is motivated to have one go for it now.
You'll be glad you did.